Place Value "Cheat Sheet"

I offer this to my students who struggle to recall basic steps....if they understand the concept of place value, but struggle with remembering (or completing) the steps in the different processes. The kids glue this page (shrunk to 50%) into their math journals to use as a took to help. I print them in color since I color-coded some components to make the steps clear.

Place Value Cheat Sheet Revised

And while you're here....don't forget to join my linky party :) Click here to join.

3 comments:

Miss Ice said...

I like this a lot! Thanks!

http://frozenin3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh said...

This will be so nice to have. Thank you for sharing!

Mary Pitner said...

This is GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

Pitner's Potpourri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...