Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Black Friday! TpT Sale through Cyber Monday!

I wish I could say that I have been out catching some great deals. Unfortunately, a sick baby has thwarted those plans. However, she is now sleeping peacefully (ok,she is being snuggled and shushed by daddy for a bit) and I can post my winter acrostic preview.

This lesson focuses on using descriptive language to create an acrostic poem. Click here to get the entire lesson, or enjoy the graphic organizer freebie below!

Winter Acrostic Preview

Oh, and in honor of the great American tradition that is Black Friday EVERYTHING in my TpT store will be 20% off or more through Monday! For an added bonus enter the code CMT12 when you purchase on MONDAY and get an additional 10% off! You cannot beat that!! New followers, don't forget the new follower contest ending soon!

2 comments:

julie_ann_ said...

I'm a new follower!
Julie

julie_ann_@hotmail.com

Meghan Ruark said...

I am a new follower.

Meghan
mhruark99@gmail.com

 
Blogging tips