Saturday, November 10, 2012

TpT Sale & a Thanksgiving Mini-Unit

After a lot of thought, I have decided to begin the migration to TpT. I am slowly moving my resources to the website. As I have mentioned, my husband and I welcomed our baby girl into our family in August, and my goal is to use the profits I make from selling the items I create to begin saving toward her college fund. I decided it would be a great way to motivate me, and I would feel better about selling items because I am putting the money toward a good cause...especially with the rising cost of college and the poor girl having two teachers for parents. I know that this will probably turn some people off on my resources, but I hope you will consider remaining a follower. My goal is to post at least 2-3 things weekly. I will definitely keep some items free, and I will also be offering regular sales too! In fact, everything is on sale right now! 20% off everything on my TpT page through November 13 as a thank you for your support during this transition! That being said, I have created a new mini-unit for writing. Many of us have our students write a how-to each year. In my classroom, we write about how to cook a turkey at Thanksgiving. These are great! The parents love them because they are truly a hoot. You can definitely tell the difference between your budding chefs (who get creative with their cooking process adding all sorts of interesting things) and those students who haven't spent much time in the kitchen (for example, cook the turkey at 500 degrees for 30 minutes). Get this mini-unit here!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
Blogging tips