Can you feel the love?


Happy early Valentine's Day! This year I am trying something new for Valentine's Day. Every year tends to be the same V-day Bingo, and I am ready for a change. Plus, it is a chance to be a little more academically focused. The students will review some math skills by building conversation heart towers and recording the data. I made a printable and am popping out the buy some big bags of hearts from Target (gotta love 'em because they see more of my paycheck than I do). Here is a preview of the activity.
While I was at it, I decided to just spend the whole day doing fun activities so I am going to be having students working on my idiom book and rotating between word study stations for the morning. The word study stations focus on syllable counting and alphabetizing, two skills I try to sprinkle in here and there for practice. Here are some previews of those materials.
You can get the unit all together here or buy the activities separately from my TpT store, and don't forget that my $10 in free merchandise giveaway ends this week!! Like my Facebook page to enter!!

1 comment:

thepolkadotowl said...

The unit looks amazing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...