Lamination everywhere!

I spent the morning at Lakeshore Learning today laminating. I had bought this awesome science word wall
 from the fabulous Ginger Snaps...


and decided if I didn't prep it now, it may not get done. Well, I may have bit off more than I can chew for right now. Combined with the writing unit I just bought, I walked away with 62 feet of lamination...yep, 62 feet! 

Happily it only cost me slightly over $20 so I didn't break the bank. However, I am not even a third of the way through, and I have the classroom prep blister on my thumb from cutting. I guess that makes it official....summer is over. That being said, you may want to pop over to Oh Boy 4th Grade and enter her contest to win $100 from School Outfitters!! You can enter here.


1 comment:

Stephanie McConnell said...

I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Go my website for more information and how to "accept." It is to give new bloggers more exposure! Have fun!
http://thenewprincipalprinciples.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award-i-accept.html

Stephanie McConnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...